These exhausts are now sold.
I’m selling a pair of SP Engineering exhausts for the Kawasaki Z1000 SX.
I also have some items advertised on a separate Blog post – you can see that by clicking here
Current retail price for the exhausts from SP Engineering is £379.95 (plus postage), I am selling these for £150, If these are what you fancy putting on your Z1000 it’s a real opportunity for a decent saving.
The exhausts look superb on the bike, and are a fair improvement over the standard cans.
The specification and words in italics below are a straight cut and paste from the SP Engineering website:
- Pair of SP Engineering exhausts
- Road Legal. Exhausts are stamped on rivet band with the UK road marking BSAU 193A-T3/1990.
- Complete with Link Pipes, removable Baffles/DB Killers, Hanging Straps and Exhaust Clamps.
- DB Killers/Baffles are easily removed with one screw.
- Real Carbon Fibre Sleeves – 300mm Long
- H 125mm x W 115mm x L 400mm Overall – Approx 1.6kgs (each can)
- ‘Moto GP’ outlet, straight with a slashed end in polished stainless steel.
- Outlet size – 2.5″ / 63mm
- Internal core size – 2″ / 50.9mm
- All components are manufactured in stainless steel including the internal core and rivets, exterior polished finish
- Our cans do not require a power commander or remapping. After running on a dyno we have proven increase of mid range power of approx. 4.5BHP!
- Manufactured by us in the UK & materials are UK sourced. Finished to very high standard
They are easy to fit and normally used to take me around 15 to 20 minutes to swap out the OEM cans. They provide a much nicer tone that the stock cans at the same time as being unlikely to have the neighbours complaining.
Although the exhausts have been used they are in great condition … the baffles remain unused!
The exhausts come with all the original bits and pieces supplied as well as the fitting instructions The price is for the cans and doesn’t include postage – that would simply be charged at actual cost, or alternatively they can be collected.
In the first instance Contact me via this Blog (there’s a contact form below the next set of pictures) or via any Forums you see this post on.
Click on any of the pictures below to expand the image.